Tree Cutting Laws in Saluda, NC you need to Know
Humans are in tandem with nature and trees have been a human companion ever since. To keep these habitat features that we hold dear, we need to take care of the trees by improving their health, and most importantly safety. Assess the extent of maintenance required, if the branches are prolonged reaching your power lines or interfere with some utilities or structures that would bring interference with the sidewalks, etc.
There are numerous companies in Saluda (NC) North Carolina that are reliable, and professional to assure the quality of your tree and their safety. Laws are vital in implementing green plans. However, state laws keep changing, and it’s wise to check with your relevant authority in your state on regulations governing tree cutting statutes.
Laws Governing Fences, Trees cutting, and Lines Cutting in Saluda, NC
a. Boundary Fence Rules
• Agree with adjacent landowner to place a fence, or erect the wall within your boundary.
• Unless there is a subsequent agreement, joining neighbors may not be obliged to maintain a boundary fence.
• Got livestock? Fence in your property.
• No obligations to have a stake in the building cost or boundary fence maintenance.
b. Trimming Trees Rules
• It will be deemed a crime to go on to someone’s property and damage their crops, plants, or trees.
• No liability for a branch fallen on a neighbor’s property out of a natural disaster.
• Encroaching limbs on a neighbor’s property can be trimmed off by the neighbor.
c. Spite Fence Rules
• A fence erected with the intent of annoying the neighbor is an irritant
• A wall blocking light or air to the neighbor without purpose is malicious
• Any wall constructed for limiting noise, odor or some neighbor behavior, is legit
Indeed, the trees in your residential or commercial property are under your care and watch. Their health and beauty depend on the attention they get from expert hands you will hire for a great landscape look and tree health.