Signs Tree Removal Is Necessary
Unfortunately there are many situations we find ourselves in where a tree does in fact have to be removed. It’s not our desire to remove it because we love all things “nature related” but it’s for the safety of our customer. Trees can cause serious damage if they collapse and it’s our goal to reduce any possible chance of that happening. Some common reasons as to why a tree would have to be removed include:
- Tree is dead, disease infested, or dying.
- Dead tree is attracting rodents, insects, and other pests.
- They are an eyesore.
- Tree branches could fall causing severe damage, injury and(or) death.
- They are sprinkling sap, pinecones, needles, branches, and leaves all over your property consistently.
- Tree roots are causing damage to walkways/driveway.
If your in need of tree removal or need some sort of inspection, feel free to give us a call at +1 (828) 775-6210 . We also provide emergency tree removal services in Henderson County, NC.