The Do’s & Do Not’s of Watering Trees
Watering tree is one of those weird things because its relatively simple to do but vastly misunderstood by the general public. Most of our customers previously thought they were watering a tree properly but were probably either causing it harm or doing nothing for it at all.
- Think your sprinklers can take care of trees as well as the lawn.
- Water your trees every day of the week.
- Not Water your trees at all.
- Believe occasional rain is a proper supplement for standard watering practices.
- Water your trees with your garden hose.
- Watering from the evening into nighttime.
- Water your trees when there has been no rain at all.
- Provide plenty of water for your trees when they haven’t had any.